We know that you are an adult and you don't need us to tell you what to pack. But, just in case you want some tips and don't want to forget something important in the shuffle, here are our suggestions!
Small Carry On Bag:
- Passport + E-Ticket
- Cell phone + Charger
- Pen (plus an extra pen to share)
- 1 Days worth of extra clothes (Just in case your luggage arrives after you do)*
- Something entertaining (a book, download some Netflix shows, music!)
Other luggage (Carry on or Checked)
Always refer to your E-Ticket for your flights luggage allowance
- Bathing Suits
- Casual Shorts + T-shirts + Tanks
- Club Clothing (Men, keep in mind most clubs and restaurants won't allow men in tank tops and sandals. Bring a pair of pants and button ups for the fancier clubs... I know, it's sexiest, I apologize!)
- Underwear and socks!
- Shoes & Sandals
- 1 sweater should be enough
- Sunscreen. Sunscreen is a hot commodity on destination, and the resorts overcharge!
- A reusable water bottle / coffee mug! (For both water and drinks at the bar)
- Extra Spending Money (Specifically 1$ bills are gold on site!)
*of the thousands of students we've traveled, only 3 passengers in the last 4 years have had problems with the checked bags. But, better safe than sorry!