For those travelling with a Canadian or US passport, there are no supplemental forms or requirements for entry beyond the tourist visa* and a valid passport when traveling with Spring Break to any of our destinations.

*The tourist visa is handed out on the plane or purchased upon arrival at destination.

If you do not hold a Canadian or US passport, you should contact the local embassy or consulate of the country you are travelling to to make sure there are no special visa requirements.

We’ll do our best to help out, but each country has the final say on visa and entry requirements.

Remember to bring your Permanent Resident Card or your Green Card with you on your trip so you don't have any issues returning back to Canada or the US when the trip is over.

Did this answer your question?